SP18 - Recorrido por Extremadura - Baggage

No response from British Airways as yet and the phone number they give (well hidden on the website) has a queuing system that is indeterminate in how long the wait is to get through. So gave up.

We will take the small cases that fit in the overheads and have been tested to fit in the sizing frames that are dotted around the airport.   Plus everyone can carry a laptop bag even though I won't be taking a heavy laptop with me, although I might take my Nexus 7 tablet in case we need a bigger screen to view things on.

Luckily I have a few laptop bags hanging around the house and loft and a new one from work that has just been taken out of its packaging.

BA kindly have all the information on their website.

All we need now is to start packing!



Comments