Day 10

The day started off a little lame and bumped along lame street all day.

We had decided with the Keys trip tomorrow for a few days that we'd have a quiet day.

It started with a timeshare breakfast. Yep. We knew we'd not be spending a penny and there was a little subterfuge as we were supposed to be checking out a new apartment and the change to RCI system.

The pay-off for us was a prepaid Visa card with $75 loaded on it, $20 being mine anyway.

Two hours later we escaped as our home resort doesn't use the new RCI system and I didn't want to spend money.

I activated the card immediately we got back to our apartment. 

We went out again to Sawgrass Mills outlet mall. The name seems familiar.

Bedlam.

Memorial Day seems to be celebrated driving round and round the massive car park. I found a space relatively quickly by Avenue 1 entrance. Lunch was Asian Chao. I guess a play on chow?

We had a walk about and checked out the stores. Bought nothing.

A little stressed as TomTom keeps taking us on I75 without asking about tolls. I need to check out the toll section to make sure that TomTom isn't cocking up.

A stop at Starbucks and a walk around Weston. Still  bloody hot.





The route I have planned to get to Key West asks about toll roads and I ignored. 

See what happens.

Comments

  1. At least you managed some pretty pictures. The sunny skies are beautiful even if too hot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment