FR19 - Vercors Alpes - Outward

For quite some time I have been thinking about a return to the French Alps.

We were there back in 2004 or something like that. We stayed in Jausiers near the foot of the road that takes people over the Col de la Bonette. Europe's highest driveable pass.

I have seen so many pictures of the Combe Laval D76 road that I have begun looking on how to get there and back in a week. Or depending on when a slightly extended week.

It's a "must ride" road. 

I'll get the Alps/Passes book out to see what other decent passes are in the area that we have never done. There will be quite a few.

This is what I have so far:




With Claire now doing three days a week at work and me off all of August we can have a 'long' week on the trip.

We also have to get Reggie booked into the kennels for his holiday. That will be quite urgent as they fill up quickly.

Comments