FL19 - Sat'dy

Up early. Only one bagel today. Cutting down...

Packed and car loaded. Dishwasher on and we were checked out of the Vistana and on the way. 

Last pic before leaving.


Even though the Sonic is a small budget car the boot takes two large cases!

The 192 to I95. Gas stop filled up with $15. This time the right side of the pump... Same shitty budget conscious pipe.

Stopped at a Target and picked up some supplies. The idea to get to the sea and have lunch. Got to Deerfield Beach. A quarter per five minutes to park and I had only four on me. Machine "green" button effed so couldn't even spend my dollar.

Back to I95 and I595 to Weston. Found check-in. No apartment allocated. Very unusual. Will definitely mention that to RCI.

Receptionist did all the paperwork and asked us to wait for a room to be cleaned and added to the computer!!

So here we are in Weston Town Center having a coffee.

Back soon...

Comments