Awaycation Tulips 4

Whilst we are away, and Reggie is in the kennels having his holiday,  I thought maybe to extend the trip a few days and take in a bit of the culture etc that the Netherlands has to offer.

I have planned the way "up" to the bulb fields that will island hop across Zeeland but I haven't planned anything for the return journey.  It looks as though I will be hitting the internet over the next few months to see what there is to see, and planning a visit.

The main draw for the trip is the bulb fields and they are obviously only vibrant in April and May. I hope it's not a gamble to go in early May. The main site being the Keukenhof.

As I have said before the Juke has the Nissan satnav/gps system fitted. The downside is that only one phone can be connected to Nissan Connect. Claire has already connected to it and so she can plan a destination in Google Maps and sent it to the system. I can't. Seems a bit limiting.

So far I have been looking at around Delft for an overnight and give us a chance t have a look at pottery etc.

Comments