The best laid plans...

I suppose it was to be expected that something would eff up.

Today I had an email notifying me of Air Canada schedule change that means the entire trip has been put back a day.

Incredibly as we were booked through from London to Fort Myers with Air Canada with a stop over in Toronto of three hours, when the came to make a change they may have noticed the the onward flight now departs Toronto three hours before the London flight arrives. WTF!

Although on checkmytrip.com we are both confirmed on Saturday AND Sunday's flights to Toronto.  It also shows a 21 hour layover to the second leg.

I've never been to Toronto. Is the Seers Tower or whatever there? CN Tower?

The booking agent is at work to sort out the flights.

A 24 hour shift in the holiday wouldn't be too bad except we lose a day on the Gulf  Coast plus have to find a hotel at the end of the trip for an extra night.  All £££££s that Air Canada will dodge - small print rules!

Plus changes to parking at the London end, another day holiday needed and also the car-hire.

All in all a fucking nightmare.  Maybe for my 60th in 2015 I go by bike! 

Comments