AZ - And a third...

And next,  my attention to car hire.  The Fusion we had in Tampa was okay, but hardly sets the pulse going. The year before the Mustang was great but impractical.  So what this year?

2015 Chrysler 200
I went back on the National site and, with free cancellation,  I booked a Chrysler 200 or similar. Yessiree, another air conditioned box.

I found that this year National were the best value as they include all the insurances in the rental price rather than suddenly add them all at the end.  I keep clearing cookies as I have this strange idea that the more you visit a rental site the higher the price.

The 200 is little over £307 all in for the fortnight. It's not too bad but the reality always works out different. Today the rental for the same car is £328.... So I deleted the cache and went back to the site and it was £307.04 again.

Maybe for Arizona we'll need something more off road capable? A Jeep or maybe a Dodge Ram 1500? 

Comments

  1. I've been seeing the Chryslers around. They look fun.

    Not sure if you'll need a truck or Jeep in AZ, depends on if you are planning on doing a little off-roading. Trucks are harder to come by when renting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The SUV's are a little expensive anyway....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment