AZ - Day 3 - CBD

Woken up at 0730 by a very loud radio alarm coming from the Bose  radio in the living room!  That got Paul up and my breakfast of bagels and coffee was prepared for me.

We decided to visit old Scottsdale today.  It was full of shops selling Indian and cowboy  memorabilia. I particularly liked the turquoise stone jewellery. I tried some bracelets on and almost succombed as the sales assistant reduced the price by half each time I hesitated and said I would think about it! 

There was also a farmers market taking place but there was little of interest to me apart from the stalls of honey which had I been at home I might have purchased!

After a visit to Pauls favourite supermarket  (Walmart) we went in search of lunch which turned out to be Mexican.  Not really understanding much of the menu we picked wisely and enjoyed our tacos and wraps.

Back to the apartment for some relaxation, Paul fell asleep for 4 hours.  I think the heat affected his condition and knocked him out.  I took the opportunity to catch up on some of the many books on my Kindle.

Comments