AZ - Last few things

Looking at the email folder I keep on Yahoo reminded me that I had two jobs to do on the pre-trip list. 

Firstly, travel insurance. The BUPA policy from last year seems to not be available this year. I emailed them and they couldn't (be bothered?) to send an idea of this year's premium so I told them to not automatically renew.

I have found alternative cover for a lower premium through the Motorcycle Action Group - http://www.magtravelinsurance.com

The annual policy for both Claire and me is about half what we paid last year for the same amount of cover.

With the US I hope $10m is enough for hospital bills.. 😜

Almost forgot. The other thing to do was to fill in the online air passenger transport register for us both.


Comments

  1. With health case costs here, you never know.

    My boss went in for an upper/lower GI scoping a month ago. Less than an hour-long outpatient procedure. $9,000 - luckily his health care insurance/medicare covered it all with no out of pocket to him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment