FL17 - How much!!!!

Google is a marvellous thing. So after much googling I ended up asking a friend that went a few weeks ago for tips.

Her daughter is a travel agent or was, and she gave me some links to check out and then I saw the prices.  A two day Disney ticket came out at £189!! Each.

Whilst I liked the idea of a visit to a park, paying that kind of money to stand in lines for hours to get on a ride and then repeat at the next one seems too ridiculous.

Another link took me to a site to get entrance tickets to Kennedy.  The official site is $50 each for the day. The link was £29 or about $35 at the current exchange rate. Booked.

I saw on Facebook that the Ace Cafe in London had some franchises opening up in Beijing, Barcelona and Orlando, so I guess that might be a drive out one day too. Plus the almost obligatory HD shop!

I can't say that I have been a great fan of the Ace in London, but have been there a few times since it re-opened.  It's become a tourist haunt and not particularly easy on the wallet. Every night seems to be a different "theme". 

I also went there in the wilderness years when it was a tyre depot and had a puncture plugged on one of my Fiats! I used to work nearby just down from the Hanger Lane Gyratory system.

So that's two things booked. Orlando City and Kennedy. I am sure we'll find other things to do in the week before we move to the R&R spot on the coast.

Comments