NL18-B Assen BSB?

I had originally planned the trip to the Assen round of BSB  as a weekend away for me and Claire in the car but since the disappointment of the MotoGP at Assen it has got a little bigger.



We have Claire's hip operation hanging over us and until we get a firm date or even a hint of roughly when it will be, it is difficult to start making to many hard plans.

I had booked a twin room in hotel we have stayed at a few times before (in 2009/2010) before at De Wapse.

Claire and I will still need to go in the car and Neill may still want to ride his BMW "Ginny" up there. So with three of us we need another room.  De Wapse was oddly full on the Friday night and I had booked Sat/Sun nights.  

Neill has booked two rooms elsewhere from Friday to Monday, three nights.  

At the moment it all hinges on the hip op.  

Of course, Reggie still needs to go on his holiday and that will complicate things a little and at £14 a day I'd rather not have him there longer than necessary.

To be continued.

Comments