FL19 - Trip Added

I had a look on booking.com after I had planned a few trips out from when we are in Weston FL.  We do like to have a trip down to the keys, but to go to Key West needs more time and also hotels are in the "sell a kidney" bracket.  

So I had a look along the Keys and booked at Marathon Key. Reasonable price and 8/10 star review, plus it has free cancellation and nothing to pay upfront.  

So the plan is we can call in at the Dolphin Research Centre or Theater of the Seas on the way down as they are nearer the mainland.  We can decide that later.

I stopped at the Theater of the Seas way back in 1991 when I was "doing" Florida on a Kawasaki Z750 factory custom twin.  I have a picture that I can look out where I was sadly cuddling a sealion!  

So another bit of planning coming together as hotels starts to release their dates and room rates to the booking sites.

Comments