FL19 - Things

So here we are in the new year. It's 2019 and I have a small list of things that I need to get sorted as soon as possible.

The hotel in Miami for the first night is booked and that was done ages ago. I like to check on booking.com or indeed Trivago to see if any  more come online that offer the same ratings for a better price.  None so far!

When we are in Weston for the second week, I have been looking at places to go.  Weston isn't the most exciting place!  We both like the Keys but even in April the hotels are pretty expensive. I guess the northerners are all still there escaping from the cold in the northern states? So that's something to look at again over the next three months.

Car-hire. Always on the update list.  The rental prices seem to ebb and flo like the weather.  One day expensive, next not. I found clearing cookies from the laptop or desktop seems to alter things too.

Travel insurance is still to look at. I am sure I still have the current Worldwide policy until late May.  Another thing to check!

Flights of course booked.  Another check is Claire's ESTA.  I am still on a VISA and it has a few years before it expires.

So what is left?



Comments