GB19 - Devon Staycation

FR19 may have crashed and burned but rising from the ashes like a phoenix from the flames is Devon Staycation. Coded GB19.

A week in ear!y August in sunny Devon. Or at least I hope it's sunny.

Devon is a popular holiday spot for English families. With two national parks, Dartmoor and Exmoor, and places to visit where even dogs might be welcomed.

I searched for dog friendly on the 'net, with an added filter of "enclosed garden". I rejected a few until I came across Annas Cottage. And it features an enclosed patio and seating area. 

Even Reggie won't be too unhappy with that, plus in the reviews people say that there is a field for dogs to run around. Whatever he will make it his personal territory.

I paid a third deposit today. Balance end of May.

So now to plan things to do!!

Comments