GB19 - Day 4 Part 1

Miserable start to the day. Well, not at 5.30am when Reggie decided he needed to go out into the garden. At least he had a pee!

At 6.30am it was Claire's turn to get up. Parenting a 🐕 seems like having a baby! He did nothing but run off the night asleep.

By the time we got up at 8.30am - it is Sunday - it was raining. Grey and very chilly. I thought about getting the woodburner alight but have no idea where to start although it looks to have wood in it. It's a long time since I was a boy scout lighting fires. I did have a badge for it... I also had hand axe and knife...


I'd love to share images of the badges but it seems the Scouts have purged the internet. Using a knife and and axe probably not PC nowadays.

So once it warms up. Warns up. Where to?



posted from Bloggeroid

Comments