RT20 - Day 11 Again

It's fatal. Planning and then seeing another "must see" or "must visit" place on a website or in this case, a book.


Once I turned to trip 1 and 2 in the Andermatt area and saw even more passes I haven't bagged previously. I had to include the Susten Pass in my route.

This may mean that the 40CHF vignette becomes an option or more like a necessity. 

I know the purists will scoff at the thought of using the motorway for any part of a journey. Even though it's in the car and not the bike I can still hear them. Yep. Ignore the knobheads.

So this looks like a four pass session.

In MyRouteApp I have changed Part One to two bits. The first part as far as Airolo from Como will tolls turned to on.

The second part will go non-toll through the passes:
On the map and in the book they all look like a lot of hairpin bends .. Fun.

With 7 months to go before we set off there could be many changes to come.

Update 27th December

There is also the Nufen Pass to take into account. It would mean some doubling back and missing one of the others.


Comments