SP20 - Refund?

So back in March I cancelled the hotels I had booked with booking.com. 👍

RCI gave a credit for the exchange fee to use later and our points back. 👍

Still waiting for the airfare from Travel-Up. 👎

I also logged into Cartrawler and cancelled the car hire and emailed the excess insurance. Both replied on March 16th - refund in ten days.

My MasterCard statement dated April 13th came today. I guess March 16th to April 13th is less than 10 days!! 👎

More bloody emails...


Update 19/04/2020

Gatwick Parking.  One email sent on the 18th. Today email from them and then from PayPal to say that they have repaid the money.  👍👍

Cartrawler replied to say that they are sorry and that thir 10 day refund has gone longer and that they are experiencing unprecedented calls for refunds and therefore it is taking longer.  We'll see.

Comments