Cancer Research Dog Walk Challenge 2021

After the heatwave and temperatures in the high 20's Centrigrade last week and the subsequent thunderstorms that always follow a heatwave, we finally got out for a couple of long walks today. 

Firstly to Folkestone Harbour Arm nd across the former railway bridge to the other side of the harbour. And then later in Hythe and along the beach that fronts the Hythe Ranges.

Today is a non-firing day and as the weather was dry and overcast we had a walk along the sea edge. The total mileage today was about 6. Reggie currently laid out asleep.

I have some photos to add but I am waiting for them to get uploaded by my phone to Google Photos and then I can add them here.   With Google looking to charge for photo the mantra has to be to upload once and use many times!

They will appear here once they get their acts together!









I still need some donations. 

The link:  https://www.facebook.com/donate/139710528201889/10157803736686744/


Comments