Staycation 2022 - Three go to Devon Again

So far we have booked a couple of nights on the way down to Brixham, where we have the holiday stay. But what about coming back?

As we will be in the Motorhome-with-No-Name (to be known for now as Van) we should be able to knock the miles off easily enough.  



But as we walked the dog today along our familiar stretch of the Royal Military Canal we decided to look for a camping ground on the way back as well.

I had a look for some scenic areas where we have been before and would like to try again.  I saw a site on the club site right alongside the Fleet Lagoon on the Dorset Jurassic Coast.  I had thought of one night after we leave Brixham but the site seemed to only allow booking for minimum of two nights.  No problems I thought.  It will mean Friday and Saturday nights in the Van.

The site is called Eastfleet Farm. It's not a club site but affiliated.  So that will cost us £66 for two nights including the extra fee for Reggie for the pitch for the Van.

I am hoping to get a couple of nights under our belts before we set off on this trip. So I'll be looking for one nighters ASAP!

Comments